- Responsible for training employee in Soft Skills using innovative techniques & tools like case studies, audios/videos, role plays, activities/workshops, projects, evaluation methods etc.
- Grooming employees to successfully face corporate challenges and aligning them to company and client goals.
- To train in communication skills such as listening, speaking, reading and writing.
- Create and maintain a positive and professional learning environment among newly hired employees. o To set e standard and expectations through example in his/her conduct work ethic, integrity and character.
- Able to deliver, project and motivate trainees through effective training methodologies both in group and individual classroom.
- To deliver and continuous improvement of training programs as well as ongoing learning opportunities across the organization in support of the organizations needs.
- Utilize a variety of the training methodologies, techniques, concepts, learning tools, and practices. o To ensure maximum effectiveness of training programs.
- To conduct specific training needs assessments to support the trainees. o Monitor and measure effectiveness of all training programs.
- Create high quality deliverables within project budget and policy.
- Maintain standards of excellence ideas and methods in communication English language.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Media / Entertainment / Internet
Functional Area:Teaching, Education, Training, Counselling
Role:Soft Skill Trainer
Desired Candidate Profile
Bertelsmann Marketing Services India Pvt. Ltd.
Contact Company:Bertelsmann Marketing Services India Pvt. Ltd.